Thanks to all who shared on Tuesday Tots last week! To see some great sensory bins as well as lots of great Valentine’s activities, be sure to hop back over to check out last week’s link-up! There were so many fun heart activities shared that I’m excited to be featuring a bunch this week! I love that while many of these may be specifically listed as Valentine’s Day activities, heart activities are really great year-round!!
photos in the collage correspond to the links in the post from top to bottom
1. Scented Heart Cards by Blog Me Mom
2. Heart Butterflies by Blog Me Mom
3. Painted Doily Hearts by Putti’s World
6. Heart Stamping by In Lieu of Preschool
7. Melted Hearts Bead Art by Momma’s Fun World
8. Heart crayons by Rockabye Butterfly
9. Valentine Heart Banner by Boy Mama Teacher Mama
10. Marble Painted Heart Garland by B-Inspired Mama
11. Kid Made Heart Votives by Mess for Less
12. Super Simple Heart Craft by Taming the Goblin
13. Artsy Heart Cards by In Lieu of Preschool
14. My Heart Belongs to You Cards by In Lieu of Preschool
15. Potato Printing Heart Cards by Emmy’s Mummy
Heart Science & Math:
16. Frozen Vinegar Hearts by Inspiration Laboratories
17. Valentines Day Diamond Count for Toddlers by Timeless Adventures
18. Valentines Roll & Count for Toddlers by Timeless Adventures
19. Valentine Candy Science: Dissolving Hearts Experiment with printable by Inspiration Laboratories
20. Valentines Math with Dice by Timeless Adventures
21. Valentine Candy Science: Candy Heart Reactions by Inspiration Laboratories
Congratulations to those who were featured!
This post may contain affiliate links.