7 Activities to Play & Learn Letters
Tuesday Tots is a weekly link-up sharing posts for kids 5 and under co-hosted by In Lieu of Preschool (me), Rainy Day Mum, Growing a Jeweled Rose, and Learn with Play at Home. Be sure to follow our Tuesday Tots Pinterest board!
Thanks to all who shared on Tuesday Tots last week! I featured over 25 heart activities for kids last week, so be sure to hop back over to check out last week’s link-up!
This week I fell in love with some of the reading and writing posts for preschool which focused on the letters of the alphabet. Here are 7 great activities to play and learn letters!
7 Activities to Play & Learn Letters!
photos in the collage correspond to the links in the post from top to bottom, left to right
1. At Home Writing Center for Preschoolers by Stay at Home Educator
2. Alphabet Party by Learn with Play at Home
3. 5 Simple Name Activities for Preschoolers by Fantastic Fun & Learning
4. Conversation Hearts Matching Game by Mess for Less
5. ABC Rock Fun by Parent Teach Play
6. Kid Made Alphabet Books by Reading Confetti
7. Teaching Children About Letters by Fun-A-Day!
Congratulations to those who were featured!
Feel free to grab a featured button here.
Thanks again to everyone who shared on Tuesday Tots last week!
* * * * * * * * * *
Now on to this week’s link-up!
Be sure to read all the guidelines for linking up here first!
Then share your posts for kids 5 and under here!
This post may contain affiliate links.