7 Must-See Sensory Bins
Tuesday Tots is a weekly link-up sharing posts for kids 5 and under co-hosted by In Lieu of Preschool (me), Rainy Day Mum, Growing a Jeweled Rose, and Learn with Play at Home. Be sure to follow our Tuesday Tots Pinterest board!
Thanks to all who shared on Tuesday Tots last week! To see some great resources for home school as well as lots of great Valentine’s activities, be sure to hop back over to check out last week’s link-up! There were so many fun sensory bins shared that I couldn’t resist featuring them this week! My preschool aged kids LOVE sensory bins!! Have you tried them??
7 Must-See Sensory Bins!
photos in the collage correspond to the links in the post from top to bottom
1. Sensory Valentine Rice Bin by Mama Miss
2. Make Your Own Little Sandbox for Indoor Construction Play by In Lieu of Preschool
3. Letter F Sensory Bin by Life with Moore Babies
4. Green Goo and Dinosaur World by Blog Me Mom
5. Numbers Sensory Bin by Timeless Adventures
6. F is for Farmer by Life with Moore Babies
7. Number Button Sensory Bin by 3 Dinosaurs
Congratulations to those who were featured!
Feel free to grab a featured button here.
Thanks again to everyone who shared on Tuesday Tots last week!
* * * * * * * * * *
Now on to this week’s link-up! Be sure to read all the guidelines for linking up here first!
Then share your posts for kids 5 and under here!
This post may contain affiliate links.