This is my first week as a co-host of Tuesday Tots: an incredible weekly link-up featuring crafts, activities, play ideas, recipes, proud moments, favorite memories, and more for or about tots under 5!
My co-hosts in this weekly venture are Rainy Day Mum and Growing a Jeweled Rose. I am so glad they have invited me to be a part of Tuesday Tots!
Starting next Tuesday, I will feature a few of the activities and ideas from the previous week’s link-ups in my post. If you get featured, please grab my “Featured on Tuesday Tots” button for display on your blog or on your post! It looks like this and you can find the code on my “Grab My Buttons!” tab!
Here are a few guidelines for linking up to Tuesday Tots:
- Please link up any of your posts from the week that feature a craft, activity, story, outing, play idea, recipe, or favorite memory specifically about or for tots under 5.
- You may link more than one post.
- Please don’t link giveaways unless they are specifically for under 5′s, and in which the giveaway is not the main focus of the post.
- If you share a post, you may grab the “Tuesday Tots” badge to add to your blog or include it at the bottom of your submitted post.
- If you are featured, please grab the “Featured on” badge if you would like to display it on your blog or submitted post.
- Also note, linking up to Tuesday Tots gives In Lieu of Preschool, Rainy Day Mum, and Growing a Jeweled Rose permission to feature and share your post via several social medias, including Pinterest. In order to promote your post if featured, you are also giving us permission to use one photo from your post, with links back to you, of course! We will always clearly link back to you when sharing. Our goal is to promote your great ideas, and in turn YOUR site!
Thanks for sharing your GREAT ideas
This post may contain affiliate links.