We already received our first Christmas card in the mail today, but I am still thinking about what we’re going to do for ours this year!! Here are a couple of cute craft activities for Christmas cards as well as a couple of quick and cute display ideas that were shared on Tuesday Tots last week.
A Round-Up of Christmas Cards & Displays:
photos in the collage above correspond to the posts below
1. Salt Glitter Hand Print Christmas Cards by Blog Me Mom
2. Make Cards with Toddler Art by Inspiration Laboratories
3. Easy Christmas Card Idea by Red Ted Art
4. Recycled Christmas Card Garland by Learning 4 Kids
5. Handmade Christmas Tree Cards by True Aim
6. 5 Minute Kids’ Art (or Christmas Card) Display by True Aim
Feel free to grab a featured button here.
This post may contain affiliate links.