This past week I was impressed with some really creative book posts shared on Tuesday Tots! If you missed the link-up, you can see it here. Over 130 activities were shared. Thanks, everyone!!
1. Building and Playing with Books and Cars by Learn with Play at Home
2. Nature Alphabet Book: Forget Me Not by Home Learning Journey
3. Make Your Own Picture Book by Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk
4. Maintaining Interest in Books by Buggy & Buddy
5. Exploring Venice with a Picture Book and Discovery Box by My Little Bookcase
6. A Storybook Theatre – The Gruffalo by Growing Together (Play Laugh Learn)
7. Lost and Found by Oliver Jeffers (Small World Play) by One Perfect Day
8. Nursery Closet: Storage Space Turned Cozy Book Nook by Mama Papa Bubba
…and this one’s so cute, I’m going to make you click the link to see the photo! It’d be a darling decoration for Christmas…
9. What’s More Fun Than Folding Paper? by My Magical Menagerie
I tried out my own version of Books + Creativity this week by making my first ever printables for sharing! These go with our favorite phonics readers for beginners — BOB Books — and I am offering them for FREE!
FREE BOB Books Printables for Beginning Readers:
Set 1, Book 1 Mat and Book 2 Sam
I would love to hear your feedback after you download or use the printables!! Ratings left in my store are also greatly appreciated and help to spread the word so more people can access these! 🙂
- Please link up any of your posts from the week that feature a craft, story, activity, outing, recipe, play idea, or favorite memory specifically about or for tots under 5.
- You may link more than one post.
- Please don’t link giveaways unless they are specifically for under 5’s, and in which the giveaway is not the main focus of the post.
- If you share a post, you may grab the “Tuesday Tots” badge to add to your blog or include it at the bottom of your submitted post.
- If you are featured, please grab the “Featured on” badge if you would like to display it on your blog or submitted post.
- Also note, linking up to Tuesday Tots gives In Lieu of Preschool, Rainy Day Mum, Growing a Jeweled Rose, and Learn with Play at Home permission to feature and share your post via several social medias, including Pinterest. In order to promote your post if featured, you are also giving us permission to use one photo from your post, with links back to you, of course! We will always clearly link back to you when sharing. Our goal is to promote your great ideas, and in turn YOUR site!
This post may contain affiliate links.