There were over 150 amazing activities for kids under 5 shared on the Tuesday Tots link-up last week, making it quite difficult for me to choose posts to feature for this week!!
After browsing through all the interesting posts about spiders, bats, pumpkins, Montessori, science, and so much more, I was really drawn to two posts featuring do-it-yourself wrapping paper. I think it was the artsy simplicity of the designs that drew me in, and I absolutely *LOVE* them!
These designs would be great for wrapping presents for birthdays or anytime you want to surprise someone with a gift!
At our house, we’ve turned the often-requested art activity “Car Painting” into wrapping paper for birthday parties on several occasions! It isn’t nearly as polished looking as the two beautiful designs above, but it is a good use for the huge pieces of paper my two go through doing this fun, sensory, process-art play!
- Please link up any of your posts from the week that feature a craft, story, activity, outing, recipe, play idea, or favorite memory specifically about or for tots under 5.
- You may link more than one post.
- Please don’t link giveaways unless they are specifically for under 5’s, and in which the giveaway is not the main focus of the post.
- If you share a post, you may grab the “Tuesday Tots” badge to add to your blog or include it at the bottom of your submitted post.
- If you are featured, please grab the “Featured on” badge if you would like to display it on your blog or submitted post.
- Also note, linking up to Tuesday Tots gives In Lieu of Preschool, Rainy Day Mum, Growing a Jeweled Rose, and Learn with Play at Home permission to feature and share your post via several social medias, including Pinterest. In order to promote your post if featured, you are also giving us permission to use one photo from your post, with links back to you, of course! We will always clearly link back to you when sharing. Our goal is to promote your great ideas, and in turn YOUR site!
This post may contain affiliate links.