Welcome to Tuesday Tots! I just ordered our very first butterfly kit which is due to arrive later this month. My 3 and 5 year old are so excited to watch their very own caterpillars turn into butterflies! In anticipation of their arrival, I was excited to see that lots of caterpillar and butterfly activities for kids were shared on Tuesday Tots last week, and so here is a great collection of activities to use along with raising your own butterflies for some themed fun and learning!
Tuesday Tots is a weekly link-up sharing posts for kids 5 and under co-hosted by In Lieu of Preschool (me), Rainy Day Mum, Growing a Jeweled Rose, and Learn with Play at Home. Be sure to follow our Tuesday Tots Pinterest board!
Caterpillar and Butterfly Activities
1. Paint Stamping Butterflies on The Craft Train
2. Baby Friendly Buggy Small World on House of Burke
3. The Very Hungry Caterpillar Threading Activity on Here Come the Girls
4. Finger Paint Butterflies on In Lieu of Preschool
5. Bug Board Book Round-Up on House of Burke
6. The Very Hungry Pasta Bead Caterpillar Craft on Powerful Mothering
7. Butterfly Activities for Toddlers on Fantastic Fun and Learning
8. Life Cycle of a Silk Worm Book Review and Activity on Blog Me Mom
9. Buried Bugs Sensory Bin on Little Bins for Little Hands
Congratulations to those who were featured!
Now on to this week’s link-up!
Be sure to read all the guidelines for linking up here first!
This post may contain affiliate links.