Last week I featured 10 great activities to get you ready for Christmas on Tuesday Tots. This week I’m featuring Christmas crafts! Some are crafts for an adult to make for a child, and some are child-made. I can’t wait to do a few of these with my own kids!!
Here are 12 Christmas Crafts for you and your kids:
photos in the collage above correspond to the posts below from left to right, top to bottom
1. Stained Glass Ornaments made from recycled plastic by Housing a Forest
2. Felt Recreatable Christmas Tree by Adventures at Home with Mum
3. Recycled Paper Christmas Tree by Housing a Forest
4. Christmas BIG Painting and other ideas by Days in with the Kids
5. No Numbers Advent Calendar by Two of Everything
6. Christmas Cards and Present Tags with Paper Snowflakes by at home with Ali
7. Cotton Ball Santa by Love, Play, Learn
8. Christmas Tree Card Craft — Paint & Paper by Mudpies & Sunshine
9. Salt Dough Advent Calendar by The Fairy and the Frog
10. Handmade Christmas Gifts: Plant Pots by Here Come the Girls
11. DIY Wrapping Paper — Dots with Office Stickers by Red Ted Art
12. 3 Easy Handmade Christmas Tree Decorations by The Fairy and the Frog
Congratulations to those who were featured!
Feel free to grab a featured button here.
Thanks to everyone who shared on Tuesday Tots last week!
You can check out the 135 activities by clicking here!!
* * * * * * * * * *
Be sure to read all the guidelines for linking up here first!
Then share your posts for kids 5 and under here!
This post may contain affiliate links.