Welcome to Tuesday Tots! This week we’re focusing on COLORS! Some children learn their colors easily, while some need lots and lots of practice and review. No matter which kind of learner you have, they are bound to LOVE these fun color activities for kids which will help them learn and review their colors! I especially love all the rainbows!!
Here are a bunch of features from last week’s Tuesday Tots linky plus some of our own favorite color learning activities!!
14 Fun Color Activities for Kids!
photos in the collage above correspond to the numbered links below from left to right, top to bottom
1. Rainbow Dots by Gift of Curiosity
2. Color Sorting with Play Dough by My Nearest and Dearest
3. Rainbow Pour Painted Flower Pots by In Lieu of Preschool
4. Rainbow Painting by Putti’s World
5. A Fizzing Good Tea Party (Color & Chemistry Experiments Disguised as Play) by In Lieu of Preschool
6. Do-A-Dot Rainbows by In Lieu of Preschool
7. What are the Colors of the Rainbow? by Here Come the Girls
8. Easy Rainbow and Pot of Gold Craft by Reading Confetti
9. Colors Sticker Chart by In Lieu of Preschool
10. Color Sorting with Melty Beads by Timeless Adventures
11. Cotton Ball Rainbows (plus mixing colors) by In Lieu of Preschool
12. Learn Colors by Making a Rainbow by Inspiration Laboratories
13. Colorful Pancakes by Fun-A-Day
14. Weave a Rainbow (Scrap Art) by The Boy and Me
Congratulations to those who were featured!
Feel free to grab a featured button here.
** You can also see a nice list of Rainy Day Activities that were shared on Tuesday Tots last week! **
And here are two more color activities shared on In Lieu of Preschool’s sister site, Parent Teach Play:
Thanks again to everyone who shared on Tuesday Tots last week! You can check out the 158 activities by clicking here!!
* * * * * * * * * *
Now on to this week’s link-up!
Be sure to read all the guidelines for linking up here first!
Then share your posts for kids 5 and under here!
This post may contain affiliate links.