Halloween may be over, but I bet you caught LOTS of great pics of your kids, costumes, decorations, and treats and it’s NOT too late to share them!! You might even win some cool prizes!!
The top 25 most “voted” entries will then be judged by Shutterfly to pick the Grand, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Prize Winners:
- Grand Prize = A free 2-night stay for a family of 4 at any Great Wolf Lodge, $500 value + $200 Shutterfly Gift Certificate
- First Place = Shutterfly Gift Certificate for $250
- Second Place = Shutterfly Gift Certificate for $150
- Third Place = Shutterfly Gift Certificate for $100
I’m also thrilled to be hosting a giveaway from Shutterfly right here on In Lieu of Preschool. One lucky winner will receive a $75 Shutterfly gift card to go towards his/her Shutterfly purchase. And with the holidays coming up, it’d sure be nice to use this towards your holiday cards or a photo book filled with picture memories, wouldn’t it?!?!
To enter the giveaway, you must:
- Enter Shutterfly’s Howl-O-Ween Photo Contest on Facebook and leave a comment on this post telling me that you entered.
- Share this post with others via a tweet.
There are also a few additional ways you can enter for extra chances to win if you have time, but only the first two requirements are mandatory for entry!
The giveaway ends tomorrow, November 7th, when the Howl-O-Ween Photo Contest hosted by Shutterfly ends. I will contact the winner via email within 24 hours of the end of the contest and the winner will have 24 to respond before a new winner is selected. Please add inlieuofpreschool (at) gmail (dot) com to your email contacts so the potential winning email doesn’t end up in your SPAM folder!! The winner from my blog for the $75 gift card will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter.
Disclosure: I am part of the Mom It Forward blogger network. Mom It Forward and Shutterfly partnered in support of this campaign. Shutterfly compensated me for participation in this campaign. However, all thoughts and opinions are mine.
This post may contain affiliate links.