Fall is definitely in the air and Tuesday Tots is starting to have lots of Autumn activities shared!
Here are 6 great seasonal activities for your tots this week!
1. Coffee Filter Trees from The Iowa Farmer’s Wife
2. Make an Apple Tree the Toddler Way by Blog Me Mom
3. Fall Tree Craft by All Done Monkey on B-Inspired Mama
4. Leaf Rubbing and Other Outdoor Fun on Making Boys Men
5. Sparkly Fall Leaves on Toddler Approved
6. Apple Print Shirts on Play Create Explore
Congratulations to those who were featured! Feel free to grab a featured button here.
Here are a few guidelines for linking up to Tuesday Tots:
- Please link up any of your posts from the week that feature a craft, activity, story, outing, play idea, recipe, or favorite memory specifically about or for tots under 5.
- You may link more than one post.
- Please don’t link giveaways unless they are specifically for under 5′s, and in which the giveaway is not the main focus of the post.
- If you share a post, you may grab the “Tuesday Tots” badge to add to your blog or include it at the bottom of your submitted post.
- If you are featured, please grab the “Featured on” badge if you would like to display it on your blog or submitted post.
- Also note, linking up to Tuesday Tots gives In Lieu of Preschool, Rainy Day Mum, Growing a Jeweled Rose, and Learn with Play at Home permission to feature and share your post via several social medias, including Pinterest. In order to promote your post if featured, you are also giving us permission to use one photo from your post, with links back to you, of course! We will always clearly link back to you when sharing. Our goal is to promote your great ideas, and in turn YOUR site!
This post may contain affiliate links.