October is in full swing, and we had lots of fun Halloween activities shared last week on Tuesday Tots. Thanks to all who contributed!! You can check out all 131 shared posts here.
Here are 10 great posts to get you and your little ones into the Halloween spirit!
1. Tie Dye Pumpkins from Mamas Like Me
2. Spider Counting Game from Loving My Nest
3. The Legendary Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookie from Little Moments
4. Halloween Party Playlist from The Pleasantest Thing
5. Halloween: 13 Spooky Sensory Play Ideas from Creative Playhouse
6. The Very Busy Spider (Lacing Project) from Like Mama ~ Like Daughter
7. Halloween Rainbow Rice from Play Through the Day
8. Playful Halloween Parade from The Pleasantest Thing
9. Go Orange Bucket List from The Good Long Road
…and my personal favorite:
10. Halloween Story Stones from Kara’s Classroom
Congratulations to those who were featured! Feel free to grab a featured button here.
- Please link up any of your posts from the week that feature a craft, activity, story, outing, play idea, recipe, or favorite memory specifically about or for tots under 5.
- You may link more than one post.
- Please don’t link giveaways unless they are specifically for under 5′s, and in which the giveaway is not the main focus of the post.
- If you share a post, you may grab the “Tuesday Tots” badge to add to your blog or include it at the bottom of your submitted post.
- If you are featured, please grab the “Featured on” badge if you would like to display it on your blog or submitted post.
- Also note, linking up to Tuesday Tots gives In Lieu of Preschool, Rainy Day Mum, Growing a Jeweled Rose, and Learn with Play at Home permission to feature and share your post via several social medias, including Pinterest. In order to promote your post if featured, you are also giving us permission to use one photo from your post, with links back to you, of course! We will always clearly link back to you when sharing. Our goal is to promote your great ideas, and in turn YOUR site!
This post may contain affiliate links.