Welcome to Tuesday Tots! This week I am featuring some easy Mother’s Day Crafts for kids that were shared in last week’s link-up and from our own archives! Beautiful flowers, personalized gifts with fingerprints and handprints, and fabulous painted flower pots! These crafts are sure to make Mom smile and warm her heart on her special day.
Tuesday Tots is a weekly link-up sharing posts for kids 5 and under co-hosted by In Lieu of Preschool (me), Rainy Day Mum, Growing a Jeweled Rose, and Learn with Play at Home. Be sure to follow our Tuesday Tots Pinterest board!
7 Easy Mother’s Day Crafts for Kids
1. A coffee filter flowers bouquet from We Made That:
2. Easy thumbprint flowers from In Lieu of Preschool:
3. Metal bottle top spring flowers from Zing Zing Tree:
4. Cupcake flowers from There’s Just One Mommy:
5. Rainbow flower pots by In Lieu of Preschool:
6. Handprint Mother’s Day cards from Octavia and Vicky:
7. Coffee Filter Flowers from Octavia and Vicky:
Congratulations to those who were featured!
Now on to this week’s link-up!
Be sure to read all the guidelines for linking up here first!
This post may contain affiliate links.