We enjoyed a “lunch break” trip to a local lake park one day last week; picnic lunch in the shade followed by a nice walk. The weather was gorgeous!
Check out what parks are in your area and visit them as frequently as possible! Often you can find a list of what’s available through your town/city or county’s website. 🙂
For the locals (~Raleigh, NC), here are a few links to get you started:
– Cary Parks and Greenways
– Raleigh Parks and Facilities
– Apex Parks, Recreation, & Cultural Resources
– Holly Springs Facilities, Parks, and Greenways
– Fuquay Varina Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Resources
– Wake Forest Parks and Recreation
– Durham Parks and Recreation
– Chapel Hill Facilities, Greenways, and Parks
– Morrisville Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Resources
This post may contain affiliate links.