Today was cold and rainy for us, so when I saw so many great indoor activities shared on Tuesday Tots, I was inspired to compile a list of Rainy Day Activities to keep us busy the next time we’re shut indoors. We hope you find it helpful, too! There are quiet, fine motor activities, activities to get the kids moving and practicing gross motor skills, and even a fun rainy day snack you can make together! You might just find yourself looking forward to the next rainy day! 🙂
Rainy Day Activities for Kids!
photos in the collage above correspond to the numbered links below
1. Dino World Playmat by Fun at Home with Kids
2. A Snack for a Rainy Day by In Lieu of Preschool — We made a rainy day snack scene using bread with cream cheese for a rain cloud, blueberries for raindrops, an apple quartered and partially peeled to look like an umbrella, and a cinnamon storybook letter “J” cookie (from Trader Joe’s) for an umbrella handle.
3. Pom Pom Busy Bags by Making Boys Men
4. Balloon Hockey by Creative Connections for Kids
5. Coloring with Window Markers and more rainy day activities! by Leah Inspired
6. Homemade Cardboard Construction Set by Happy Hooligans
7. Rainy Day Secret Weapon – Mini Trampoline by How to Run a Home Daycare
Congratulations to those who were featured!
Feel free to grab a featured button here.
** You can also see a bunch of ways to paint with kids here that were shared on Tuesday Tots last week! **
Thanks again to everyone who shared on Tuesday Tots last week! You can check out the 136 activities by clicking here!!
* * * * * * * * * *
Now on to this week’s link-up!
Be sure to read all the guidelines for linking up here first!
Then share your posts for kids 5 and under here!
This post may contain affiliate links.