Thanks to all who shared on Tuesday Tots last week! There were several educational helps that really stood out to me in the collection as being great resources for home school, so that’s what I thought I’d share with you this week! Even if you’re not a homeschooler, these are awesome ideas and activities you can use in your home for fun and learning!!
1. Montessori-Inspired Winter Math Activities on PreK +K Sharing
2. How to Start Tot School on Moms Have Questions Too
3. Homemade Geoboard on Fun-A-Day!
4. The ABCs of How to Home Preschool on In Lieu of Preschool
5. Fun Ways to Teach Kids about Good Nutrition on B-Inspired Mama
6. Magic Box for Practicing Flashcards on Raise A Boy – This is really awesome!!
7. The ABCs of Montessori on Living Montessori Now
This post may contain affiliate links.