There were lots of great winter activities for kids shared on Tuesday Tots at the end of last year! There were craft, snack, science, and gross motor activities for kids, in addition to LOTS of Christmas posts. Be sure to go back and save your favorite holiday activities for next year NOW!
1. Snowman Craft by Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails
2. Tanned Aussie Pikelet Snowman by Mudpies & Sunshine
3. Cupcake Case Snowflakes by Sun Hats & Wellie Boots
4. Growing Crystal Snowflakes by Fun-A-Day!
5. Anytime Ice Skating by Toddlers Through Preschool
6. Snowman Party Poppers by Creative Kid Snacks
7. Paper Towel Roll Snowmen by Life with Moore Babies
You can also check out a few of our favorite winter activities here:
Fine Motor: Making Snowflakes with a Preschooler
This post may contain affiliate links.